- Marketing qualifications and a minimum of 3 years on the job experience.
- A passion for design.
- Proven skills in developing and implementing marketing plans.
- A forward thinker in media and marketing.
- Motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in house, 2-3 days per week (part time).
- Recommend ideas to the Director for improving marketing that is consistent with Pepo Botanic Designs overall vision.
- Attend weekly marketing meetings with Director.
- Approach each task with enthusiasm, initiative, and a willingness to solve problems.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with other team members.
Marketing Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of Pepo’s clientele and target market.
- Manage and increase the contacts on Pepo’s data base.
- Grow Pepo’s data base and online presence.
- Develop the Pepo Botanic Design Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube profiles through strategic and targeted written and filmed posts covering all aspects of the company.
- Assist with ideas & research to support the development of monthly blogs and seasonal newsletters and liaise with all contributors, including, suppliers, people of influence.
- Support and liaise with the Communications Consultant with all written content, including blogs, YouTube videos, newsletters, and media relations.
- Photograph and film content for blogs, newsletters, social media when required.
- Develop & instigate ideas for YouTube video and IGTV featuring Landscape Architects, Designers and Horticulturalist.
- Liaise with the Landscape Architect, Designer, Horticulturists, and Photographer to shoot gardens for website.
- Arrange maintenance, cleaning, and styling for garden photo shoots.
- Assist with the filming and editing of ‘Horticulture Training’ videos for inhouse operations manual and YouTube.
- Update photos and content on Website and Operation Manual as directed.
- Seek out and research cost effective media and marketing opportunities for the business.
- Creative flair and an interest in design.
- Graphic design experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, especially Word, Excel, InDesign & Photoshop.
- Experience with Adobe Spark or similar.
- Must be highly organised and have a strong attention to detail.
To apply visit www.seek.com.au and include a CV and cover letter by COB on the 19th August, addressed to the Company Director.
Due to the expected large amount of applications this may close sooner.
If you think this position sounds like you, we would love you to join us!